Final Blog Post

Takeaways

I am going to take away many things from this class, but here are three.

1. Through learning about camera settings in class and learning more through articles I used for my blog posts, my motocross pictures are going to look a lot better. My friends and I often take pictures of each other on race days and on practice days of us doing what we love and I will now be able to take much better pictures of them and be able to share my knowledge with them as well.

2. Through learning about editing in class, I now know how to edit much better compared to before. This will be helpful to take the picture I post on my social media pages to the next level. As a sponsored motocross athlete, I am required make many social media posts related to racing and now my pictures will look way better through the many editing tips I have learned this semester.

3. One of the articles I used for one of my blog posts talked about how to show moods and personality through photography. As a psychology major, I found this very interesting and I can now use photography to relate to a subject that I love. Although I do not own a camera, I do have the Pro Cam app on my phone and I think it will be a lot of fun to go out and take pictures to portray my current moods and show my personality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making One's Nature Photography More Distinguishable

Final 25